Original illustration, high quality embroidery patch you can put on your bag, jacket, purse, jeans, blanket, shirt, sweatshirt etc.
Machine embroidery · Iron on
My designs are made with high quality threads, gabardine, twill and cotton This patch can be easily attached with your iron!
1. Place the patch on to the chosen fabric
2. Cover the patch with a thin cloth before ironing to protect the patch and fabric from high temperatures
3. Pre heat the iron to 110-150 degrees (depending on the type of fabric)
4. Press the iron to the area for 5-10 seconds and then remove the iron for another 5 seconds
5. Repeat step 4 until the patch is fully attached (this will depend on the type of fabric)
6. Remove the iron and cloth and wait for the patch to cool down completely
7. Enjoy your new patch! it looks AWESOME.